Our Orlando veterinarians provide diagnosis and treatment for a variety of internal conditions in cats and dogs from immune system issues to lung conditions.
Diagnosis & Treatment of Internal Conditions
Veterinary internal medicine for dogs and cats involves treating diseases and disorders of your pet's internal systems.
Our veterinarians bring extensive experience in diagnosing and treating challenging internal medicine disorders of the brain and nervous system to heart disease and tumors.
At East Orlando Animal Hospital, our facility is equipped with a range of diagnostic tools and treatment methods to treat even challenging cases.
Our veterinarians can manage patients with multiple diseases or disorders, and provide effective treatment alternatives for those who do not respond well to standard procedures.
Veterinary Internal Medicine Conditions
Our team of veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
If your pet needs a procedure or expertise that we do not offer, we will refer you to an experienced Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist near your home.
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary specialists throughout the greater Orlando area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
At East Orlando Animal Hospital we support our comprehensive approach to internal medicine with advanced testing, imaging and other diagnostic procedures.